Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Location, location, location...

Recently I took a quiz about where I should live at Findyourspot.com and it came up with twenty-four predictable, yet interesting places I should live.
These are not in any particular order:

Charleston, WV
Fredrick, MD
Fort Collins, CO
Medford, OR
Albany, NY
Provo-Orem, UT
Bend, OR
Salem, OR
Spokane, WA
Asheville, NC
Ogden, UT
Tacoma, WA
Eugene, OR
Corvallis, OR
Kent, WA
Harrisburg, PA
Danbury, CT
Missoula, MT
Portland, OR
Billings, MT
Roanoke, VA
Colorado Springs, CO
Bellingham, WA
St. George, UT

As I expected, the Southeast didn’t fare very well in this quiz even though I selected no preference on the region portion. Surprisingly, the east coast as a whole only garnered about one-forth of the list (Oregon alone had as many). I must admit I am a little disappointed Appalachian areas didn’t have a stronger presence among the cities.

No comments:

Post a Comment