Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Learning Espanol

With the end of my semster looming I have been thinking of new ways to torment myself. It only seems natural that I choose to relearn Spanish. It is my hope that this skill could help give me a leg up when interviewing for jobs in the future. I am quite aware my spelling is even more horrid in Spanish than English so bare with me.

That being said I am going to start posting some of my exercises here so that you, the readers, can laugh about my futile attempt to learn this language.
Write ten Spanish words:
La perra el perro la pluma la palabra la casa el gato la mesa la gata el abuelo

I feel like I should have more to say, but then again work and school together suck. I highly recommend that doing both at the same time is avoided at all costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment